Friday, June 5, 2009

Narbik's CCIERS Bootcamp, IPX and Me!

I went to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to attend Narbik's CCIERS Bootcamp from June 1 to June 5 2009. If you interest on Narbik's Bootcamp Experience, let me point to Nickelby's Blog. Mr.Nice Dude, Nickelby, already posted about our 5 days Bootcamp experience. My CCIE journey officially starts with Narbik's bootcamp and his workbooks. His workbooks are absolutely superb! If you don't believe, please join his bootcamp and do on his workbooks. But " Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". I'm glad that I got a chance to attend his bootcamp.

Fig : Narbik's CCIE RS Workbook 2.0

IPExpert BLS ... I received an email from FedEx has been delivered R&S BLS to my office while I was in Narbik's bootcamp. I couldn't wait till to Monday to see IPE BLS, so I went to office and took my IPE R&S BLS.


Stuffs are ready in my hand. Well! I'm going to study according to Narbik's Recommendation - "The important is you must know the stuffs". Enjoy studying tremendously!

No comments:

Post a Comment